[ardour-users] Re: external editor

Marukqs marukas at hardcore.lt
Sun Sep 25 05:37:09 PDT 2005

Hi, Arnold,

I was requesting this feature before, but the method you described is too
hard for musician (noone wants to think like hacker while it is needed to
concentrate in music)

Which editor can I use to edit the sound - it seems that audacity does not
work with jack?

How can I do final touches to my exported .wav without stopping the Jack??

Regards,

Marukqs