[ardour-users] Re: ardour-users-ardour.org Digest, Vol 20, Issue 7

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Sat Sep 10 05:53:27 PDT 2005

Loren Dias <lorendias at gmail.com> writes:

> every time a post is made on a specific board "The Recording Room"
> for example, then daily the new topics + posts get emailed eh?

Sorry, Terrible;)

> not quite sure if this type of integration has already been
> established with forums

I did some checking up on this a while back so that I didn't proclaim
something that didn't exist. I found a plugin for phpbb that did
exactly that; It made the forum and mailinglist transparent so that
everyone could choose whether to use the forum or the mailinglist and
both would see each other and could continue as if everybody was on
the same mailinglist/forum.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m