[ardour-users] Any comments on Ardour under OS-X?

Kevin Paul kcpaul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:40:20 PDT 2005

Ardour 0.99 works fine for me, though it crashes on occasion.  It's
beta, no?   LADSPA plugins work fine also.  I put them in
~/Library/Audio/Plugins and they're detected with no problem at all.

As for a comparison to Linux, can't help you there.  I switched to
Macs six years ago and haven't looked back.