[ardour-users] Any comments on Ardour under OS-X?

Ricardo rhomme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:46:15 PDT 2005

I posted a message similar to this earlier, but have seen no replies yet.

I'm just curious about anyone's experiences running Ardour on a Mac,
and how it compares to running it under Linux on machines with similar
capabilities and resources. Can Mac/OS-X be considered a reasonable
platform for Ardour?

I know it's supposed to work, but how well? And are there any issues
specific to the Mac one should be aware of?

Thanks for any comments, comparisons, or observations!

Richard

(I don't have a Mac or I'd try it myself...)