[ardour-users] peak identifier

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:12:04 PDT 2005

Please don't limit this to peaks within a track. What's probably much
more bothersome to me is peaks on a submix bus. I can't see much about
them and I know nothing about how much overhead Ardour has. If a track
comes out at 0db and I sum 5 of them does Ardour have enough headroom
to allow that, etc.?

- Mark