[ardour-users] [OT] JAMin guidance needed

moron moron at industrial.org
Sun Nov 20 16:13:47 PST 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 05:09, Dave Phillips wrote:
>   I've been studying Ron's and Jan's material on the JAMin site, but I
> still need suggestions for how the workflow will proceed for my project.

A huge ditto on that front from me!

=)

I had just kind of assumed from the way that JAMin was discussed that it
included two channel WAV playback but I now see that it really is just a
fancy audio plugin.  Is the intent that you would use JAMin while mixing
down?  Anyway to use JAMin with Audacity since that seems to be a more
suitable app for two track stuff than Ardour.

Having to chaing three apps together just for some simple mastering seems kind
of convoluted, especially if you do not have Ardour synced to jack for timing
(since then you have two different transport controls to mess with.

Is there any simpler option?

Cheers

--
---> (culture) http://industrial.org : (label)  http://deterrent.net
---> (community) http://ampfea.org : (hire me) http://codegrunt.com
---> (send EEEI news to) infosuck at industrial.org
---> Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!