[ardour-users] Looking for Delta1010/envy24control info

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Sat Nov 12 09:45:12 PST 2005

This explains a lot as well. I must also have the older version of the
envy24control.

Just out of curiosity, why would you need to control this mixer app? I
generally only use it to mix a hardware monitor mix. When recording, all
my input levels are set with my external preamp. I can see why you may
want to control this externally if you are looking to control input
levels with the 1010's preamps, etc.

-Joe D

--
Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo at dellorfano.net>