[ardour-users] Looking for Delta1010/envy24control info

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sat Nov 12 17:37:15 PST 2005

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:45:12 -0500
"Joseph Dell'Orfano" <fullgo at dellorfano.net> wrote:

> This explains a lot as well. I must also have the older version of the
> envy24control.
>
> Just out of curiosity, why would you need to control this mixer app?

I can't really think of a reason, but I'm using the 1010 in a pretty
standard studio environment.  I've got all my levels set on the inputs,
and use ardour for just about all my path routing and output level setting
needs.

Even in a more dynamic setting, I still think that ardour's the app of
choice, because its mixer is so flexible, and is already set up to work
with the BCF.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com
\Without deviation from the norm, "progress" is not possible. - FZappa