[ardour-users] ardour-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

Don Fredricks ardour at handsfull.net
Mon Nov 7 12:15:24 PST 2005

To quote from http://ardour.org/manual/support, under "Problems, Bugs, Known Issues":

* ardour's interpretation of "beats per minute" is different from most other programs and from convention. 1 "beat" is whatever the meter in effect defines. Thus, 120 bpm in a 4/4 meter is 120 quarter notes per minute; 120 bpm in a 3/8 meter is 120 eighth notes per minute.

(end quote)

I'm not necessarily endorsing; merely reporting. :)

Don
ardour at handsfull.net