[ardour-users] OS Question

seablade at softhome.net seablade at softhome.net
Thu Nov 3 03:31:27 PST 2005

Well normally I would say you would be fine but I suspect two things may
play a bit with your system, your VMWare install which loads its own drivers
and does a few other things on boot up, and VNC.

What you probably would want to do though, is install one OS and set up
different runlevels, save you a lot of HD space, woudl still have to init
when doing serious audio work, but overall should do the same job I believe.

     Seablade