[ardour-users] digital mixer interface

Josh Karnes jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 08:37:44 PST 2005

hey-

What's the story on integrating a RAMSA DA7 digital console with a
Linux/Ardour system?  I can't find any docs and a google search didn't turn
up much.  We have MOTU cards interfacing it currently using ADAT-lightpipe.
      I presume we can use these MOTU cards on a Linux box with Ardour and
get some kind of automation/machine sync going on?  I'm a total noob when it
comes to digital mixers.  I prefer my vintage Class-A old school console and
M-Audio cards.