[ardour-users] corrupted session file?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:00:27 PST 2005

Hi all,
  About a week ago I filed a feature request askign the developers to
add an automatic backup of the session file every time I open a
session. This way if somethign happens during the session we'd still
have something that we could go back to. Pro Tools does this and it
can be a life saver, especially when you are under schedule pressure
as Jenny was today.

   If anyone wants to vote for this then make a comment on the Ardour
Mantis page askign the Ardour developers to look into adding something
like this. There is a bit more explanation there.

http://www.ardour.org/mantis/view.php?id=923

Cheers,
Mark