[ardour-users] seq24(0.6.1) & ardour (beta27) cause crash?
carl.seleborg at free.fr
Sun Mar 6 10:23:36 PST 2005
Maybe I should give some more details about my setup :
- Linux 2.6.10-rc3-love1 (Gentoo)
- i686 AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2600+ AuthenticAMD
- Alsa-compatible sound card Hoonteck DSP24 Value, two (unused) midi-ports
- Alsa-compatible Roland UM-550 midi patches (usb-connected)
- Rosegarden v 1.0
- jackd version 0.99.0 tmpdir /var/run/jack protocol 13
- Qt: 3.3.3
- KDE: 3.3.2
- Rosegarden: 4-1.0
- Ardour 0.9beta27
I run audio stuff as root.
Johannes M Ringheim wrote:
> Lukas Erni wrote:
>> Sice Carl Seleborg is on gentoo (are you?) and I'm too, it would be
>> nice if someone could pleas try that on a ccrama or whatelse box;
>> just to be shure if it is not a gentoo specific problem.
> Nothing here. Open ardour, open session, start seq24 with
> --jack_transport, run, play, everything fine. Also fine when opening
> session in ardour while seq24 is rolling.
> Ardour - 0.9beta27 (Jack time master)
> Seq 24 - 0.6.0
> Jack - 0.99.50
> Mandrake 10.1/kernel2.6.7mm
> ardour-users-ardour.org mailing list
> ardour-users at lists.ardour.org
More information about the Ardour-Users