[ardour-users] seq24(0.6.1) & ardour (beta27) cause crash?

Carl Seleborg carl.seleborg at free.fr
Sun Mar 6 10:23:36 PST 2005

Maybe I should give some more details about my setup :

- Linux 2.6.10-rc3-love1 (Gentoo)
- i686 AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2600+ AuthenticAMD
- Alsa-compatible sound card Hoonteck DSP24 Value, two (unused) midi-ports
- Alsa-compatible Roland UM-550 midi patches (usb-connected)
- Rosegarden v 1.0
- jackd version 0.99.0 tmpdir /var/run/jack protocol 13
- Qt: 3.3.3
- KDE: 3.3.2
- Rosegarden: 4-1.0
- Ardour 0.9beta27