[ardour-users] Trimming beginning of session?

Scott Helmke scott at scotthelmke.com
Sun Mar 6 19:09:41 PST 2005

I thought I had this figured out, but now I dunno...

I'm trying to trim the blank space (and "rolling!" etc) off the beginning of
sessions.  I hit the "region" button, dragged over one of the tracks to
highlight the dead space, then held down the Shift key and clicked on the
other tracks to get them highlighted to.  Then I selected Edit->Delete from
the menus... Crash!

Am I doing something wrong, or should I report it as a bug?  0.9beta27...

-Scott
--
---- Scott Helmke ---- scott at scotthelmke.com ---- (734) 604-9340 ----
And you'll visualize not taking any chances