[ardour-users] Ardour Crashing/hangs on Range selection

Scott Helmke scott at scotthelmke.com
Fri Jul 15 13:52:48 PDT 2005

I've had that problem when I have previous takes on the same track(s).  I
have to destroy the previous takes, then close Ardour and reopen before it
stops crashing on the Cut.

-Scott

--
---- Scott Helmke ---- scott at scotthelmke.com ---- (734) 604-9340 ----
And you'll visualize not taking any chances