[ardour-users] Location markers

Heikki Pernu Heikki.Pernu at nekonet.fi
Tue Jan 18 03:21:49 PST 2005

In the locations window, it is possible to define ranges to have a
particular name and a start time
and end time. Afterwards it is easy to locate a particular part by going
to the start and end of the
range.

I have used Ardour to record multiple songs in a sequence inside the
same project. Afterwards,
I named the ranges according to the particular songs.

However, it appears that the location ranges are not shown outside of
the locations window. In
addition, I am unable to find a way to export the names and start and
end times or to export
multiple wavs according to the ranges specified. I am unable to find any
use for the location
ranges outside of the locations window and improved positioning available.

Is there a way to use location ranges to export multiple songs from a
single project?