[ardour-users] midi controller problems

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Wed Jan 12 19:34:40 PST 2005

OK, I worked it out. It's an old problem which I forgot about: Pure Data
hogs the raw MIDI input. So no Ardour + PD with MIDI.

There isn't a way to get Ardour to use the Virtual Raw MIDI channels? I
can't get it to respond at all to these.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 36: