[ardour-users] sync source = MTC(SMPTE) ???

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Thu Feb 10 11:00:57 PST 2005

> ardour: [WARNING]: no MIDI ports specified: no MMC or MTC control
> possible

Sorry, I was unclear. ardour.rc should read

<Ardour>
  <MIDI-port ...>
  <Config>
    <Option name="mtc-port" ...>

Anyway, telling you to put "seq" in there was theory on my part. Next
thread in ardour-users has Geoff Beasley saying you need "alsa/raw"
devices for Ardour to be able to *send* MTC on time. Maybe this goes
for receiving too.

Geoff, please chime in and bring some competence in here, thanks.

Wolfgang