[ardour-users] Ardour and memory (in pursuit of)

Oleg Ivanenko oai-ash at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 10 06:16:58 PST 2005

Hi all!

I forget to say that i was logged as root in situation described in previous message.

When I logged as ordinary user I saw another strange thing:

1. Open session -- ardour use 140 mb.
2. Select all in track (about 80 small regions) and NUDGE it...
   After hard job ardour use over 640 mb! Repeat this action one more
   and obtain over 990 mb ardour usage, ardour crash and "Out of memory"
   in messages file.

What is this? Anybody know?

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[Все это было бы смешно, когда бы не было так грустно]