[ardour-users] midi controller assignments

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:29:30 PST 2005

 >Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a good way to set up an entire channel
strip to map to a channel on the bcf without individually assigning
fader, pan, mute, solo, record each time I want to change channels?

I am actually looking for something similar myself.

I was looking at picking up a Korg Kaoss pad to use for a 2D surround
sound panner, was wondering if there was a way to set up midi controls
to control a certain aspect of a channel depending on what channel was
selected?

And also to build on that if it was possible to set a Midi message to
select a specific channel then?

        Seablade