[ardour-users] midi controller assignments

John Anderson ardour at semiosix.com
Wed Dec 14 11:21:36 PST 2005

So I bought myself a bcf2000 for an early christmas present. It works
really nicely - I'm still getting used to the motorised sliders.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a good way to set up an entire channel
strip to map to a channel on the bcf without individually assigning
fader, pan, mute, solo, record each time I want to change channels?

Which then started me wondering if there's a way to do something like
qjackctl for midi controllers? Which I imagine would require ardour to
expose all its current midi-assignable controls in some generic way.
Which may even be the basis for a scripting API. Hmm. I digress.

bye
John