[ardour-users] Automation and the BCF2000

Keith Smith kah.smith at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 25 09:27:58 PDT 2005

thanks, Jesse.

In the interim, and if I get some time, I'm going to see if I can get
the Roland VS-2480 working a a surface controller with Ardour. That
would hopefully give 16 channels plus master.

Just got your (2) additional posts -Thanks! I'll try that! This list -
and Ardour, is Way Cool!

BTW, I upgraded to Beta 29 on FC3. My experience on '28 was too short to
form a real basis of comparison, but so far things seem to be smoother
on '29. And thanks muchly for the return of the Pan,Mute Solo etc. to
the surface controller!
cheers, k