[ardour-users] Setting up a DAW on Mandrake 10.1

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:35:18 PDT 2005

Daniel,
   If you're totally hooked on Mandrake then I cannot help much.
However if you're still open to distros then consider using Fedora
Core and going with a PlanetCCRMA setup. Most likely you'll have
everything running in a couple of hours.

   The Planet is really one of the very best ways for new Linux users
to try out Linux audio software. It's easy to install and kept VERY up
to date.

   Good luck with whatever you  end up doing. Sounds exciting. I'm
dumping Pro Tools and doing the same thing in my project studio.

Cheers,
Mark