[ardour-users] Basics, first questions

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Apr 11 14:55:06 PDT 2005

Simple geek-to-english translation: you will need OSX to get Ardour
working on your iBook.

As for the particulars of getting it running on OSX, I would imagine
Fink to be a good place to start getting the dependencies in order. I'm
pretty sure there's a couple OSXers on this list, otherwise search the
archives for their various successes and failures ;-)

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 6: