[ardour-users] RME Hammerfall 9652

Third Option @ Hotmail thirdoption at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 01:23:43 PDT 2004

we're talking about the HDSP 9652 right?  with lightpipe out for ADAT?

I have one.  I'll help.

first off, and excuse me if this is just too dumb for words, I just have to
make sure - you're using that RCA output to connect to a DIGITAL spdif input
right?  the HDSP 9652 doesn't have any analog output...

ok hit me back up on linux-audio-users if you would, or directly, since this
isn't really an Ardour issue, and there's a couple other dudes who know the
9652 on that list...