[ardour-users] using effects, mainly eq

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Oct 31 08:03:35 PST 2004

Stephen,

	I can't recall whether Steve's Multiband EQ had any denormal problems
or not.  Make sure you have the latest SWH plugins because Steve has
done a lot of work recently fixing some problems.  If you want to EQ all
of the tracks (as in mastering) you need to use JAMin.  If you're
looking for different EQ on each track then you might try the TAP EQs.

Jan