[ardour-users] Re: keybindings and easter eggs

Dan Harper tech at danharper.org
Sun Nov 14 16:16:48 PST 2004

Hi ardour-fans,

I've put these keyboard shortcuts into a brief cheat sheet, available
at:

http://danharper.org/ardour/

It is likely to be wildly inaccurate, but I've tried to create and edit
it according to the input from Derek and Gerard.  Although I did have
some trouble interpreting some of Gerard's changes, maybe you could
check over it Gerard and make sure it's OK.

Paul,  if this encroaches on your documentation plans and you'd prefer I
put my time into something more constructive, please let me know.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan Harper