[ardour-users] diagnosing why system can't keep up

Nick Salamander sandroban at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 14:27:55 PDT 2004

i'm new to linux audio, and wonder if someone could
help me figure out the bottleneck on my system while
running ardour.

even while recording a single first track, i get the
ardourx popup saying that the system cannot keep up.

on some other list, i saw the attached shell script to
get system and audio card info.  attached are the
results when i ran it.

if there is any other info i could provide, please let
me know.  i'm hoping this can be tweaked into
usefulness!

thanks in advance