[ardour-users] VST?

Josh Karnes jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Sun May 30 07:39:34 PDT 2004

R Parker wrote:

> This is a great time to become a proactive user if you
> are able to. Ardour is in a feature freeze in order to
> fix bugs and release a 1.0 stable. If you can, please
> do get a mantis account going and file bug reports.

That's beginning to sound a whole lot like my day job...  I'm a devtest engineer
at Cisco and run tests on Cisco IOS software (routers & switches), file bug
reports, etc...  I think the problems I ran into yesterday are really easy to
reproduce but I don't know where there are any log files or crashinfo kinds of
files ??  Anyhow, since I don't have guys in the studio today with the clock
ticking I can probably induce the crashes and document them.

--
Josh Karnes

http://www.krashjones.com
http://www.prophetsandpoets.com