[ardour-users] VST?

Josh Karnes jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Sat May 29 21:03:57 PDT 2004

Did I read correctly that 0.9beta12+ has "initial" support for win32 VST plugins
native in Ardour?

That would be a dream come true!!

FWIW I spent all day today tracking in Ardour and it worked sorta fine...  I got
into several funky states that required a reboot of Ardour, it didn't seem to
like creating new sessions in directories that already existed, and also it
seems to crash if I close one session and then open another without exiting the
program and restarting Jack...  other than that though, thank God it didn't
crash during any actual tracking, and everything worked pretty much like it's
supposed to!
--
Josh Karnes

http://www.krashjones.com