[ardour-users] jackd problem: pcm failed

George Vergis g_vergis at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 18:45:10 PDT 2004

May be some stale temporary files hanging around in
the jack temporary location. Don't know where you
configured jact to put the temporaty files -- try
/tmp/jack. Delete all the temporay files (rm -f
jack*)under the temporary directory and try to start
jackd. Also, make sure you have the permission setup
correctly to write to this directory