[ardour-users] Mobo suggestions, please ...

James Coates jamesc-ardour at affection.net
Mon May 24 18:05:16 PDT 2004

Following the posts you might remember from a while ago concerning Mandrake
and the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe problems, I wonder whether anyone here has
relatively cost-effective suggestions for a motherboard that's known to work
well with Mandrake (or SuSE) reliably?

[ot] I attempted to install Mandrake 10 Official on a machine with this
motherboard in today and the installer froze during disc preparation. I'm
confident enough that it's not Mandrake because I'm running 10 on my desktop
quite happily.

James.
xx