[ardour-users] **finally** got ardour to build...thanks for the help

Keith kmceng at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 18:36:01 PDT 2004

Thanks for all the replies on my
"NooB with glib-config and glib version errors"
posting...

It turns out many of my build problems were related my not knowing
I needed the -devel versions of the dependencies.

Of course, now I may have the libraries AND the -devel packages, and
probably too many of some things hiding in places I know-not-where.

Bur right now I just need to learn enough  about jack and alsa to get them
running my es1371 card and I'll be on my way to pioneering new issues
in learning how to actually use ardour.

Keith