[ardour-users] making the playback loop

Marco Scoffier marco at metm.org
Sat Mar 27 12:30:30 PST 2004

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 03:19:57PM -0500, marco at metm.org wrote:
> Perhaps I have missed something.

OK, sorry I just found the right click on the range, loop selection
button.  Now I am off to find if there is a way to have the playback
bar return to the beginning of the selection rather than continue.

I imagine it continues so that if you were recording while listening to
the loop, your recorded track would continue on, but I kind of wanted to
keep my regions in the window while I work.

> Also is there a way to connect markers to ranges? as a way of
> remembering ranges?

This question is still outstanding ;)

--
Marco