[ardour-users] making the playback loop

Carl Seleborg carl.seleborg at ifrance.com
Sun Mar 28 02:54:39 PST 2004

Hi

I had similar wishes a few weeks ago, but it seems that in a recent
update, looping works exactly as you described it (I just made a quick
check though, so perhaps I missed the details).

Thanks a lot to those of you who spend time working on Ardour : I
believe it'll be a great piece of software when getting mature.

Cheers,

Carl

Marco Scoffier wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 03:19:57PM -0500, marco at metm.org wrote:
>
>>Perhaps I have missed something.
>>

> OK, sorry I just found the right click on the range, loop selection
> button.  Now I am off to find if there is a way to have the playback
> bar return to the beginning of the selection rather than continue.
>
> I imagine it continues so that if you were recording while listening to
> the loop, your recorded track would continue on, but I kind of wanted to
> keep my regions in the window while I work.
>

>>Also is there a way to connect markers to ranges? as a way of
>>remembering ranges?
>>

> This question is still outstanding ;)

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime et gagnez un voyage à Venise
www.Tandaime.com/index.php?origine=4 Tandaime, et la vie vous sourit !