[ardour-users] making the playback loop

marco at metm.org marco at metm.org
Sat Mar 27 12:19:57 PST 2004

Hi, I haven't used ardour in a while.

Is there a way to have the play back loop between two markers?
or loop over a range?  Ideally, I would like to be able to select a
range and have ardour loop over that range as I twiddle an effect plugin.

I have played with the loop playback button, which does not seem to have
an effect, and selected and deselected most combinations of auto-play
and auto-return.  The closest I can get is repeatedly hitting the
space bar with the 'use selected range for playback' button depressed.

Perhaps I have missed something.

Also is there a way to connect markers to ranges? as a way of
remembering ranges?

Thanks,

--
Marco