[ardour-users] What kernel are you running?

lee at fallingforward.net lee at fallingforward.net
Sun Mar 21 10:11:58 PST 2004

Gentoo Linux 2004.1 Kernel 2.6.4_rc1

Everything is sort of normal. Had to load the EMI 2|6 sound driver
manually 'modprobe -v snd_usb_audio' but audio latency is feeling alright.

Did have a big reproducable Ardour crash, which someone else beat me to on
Mantis:
http://www.ardour.org/mantis/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000348#bugnotes

-lee