[ardour-users] Recording music

Scott Helmke scott at scotthelmke.com
Sun Mar 14 15:52:43 PST 2004

To clear up a rather confusing point:

The "capture" input is sort of a logical connection to one of the hardware
inputs.  On the classic Soundblaster card you'd have a (stereo) line in and
a mic in, so the "capture input" would be assigned to one of those.  Then
maybe you've got a separate level control for "capture".  Just another layer
of abstraction, basically.

-Scott