[ardour-users] Recording music

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Mar 14 09:17:14 PST 2004

In the mixer window, on each track strip, there is an INPUT button.  If
you click on this a menu will pop up.  You can either select an input
(in1, in2) or edit the inputs.  You can then rec enable the track (rec)
button, press the master rec enable button in the transport control
(editor window) and then press play.  Hope this helps.

Jan