[ardour-users] ardour fails to record more than 1 take

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 18:29:51 PDT 2004

Hi,

> I downloaded beta0.9.15 but make fails even though
> configure gave no errors -
> i'd simply would like to stick with the working
> beta0.9.11 until Version 1
> shows up.

Changes have been made since 0.9.11 that address this
issue. Search ardour-dev for Memory Pool and Ron
Parker in the mail archives. Someone answered my
questions about this on that list. I can't recall the
filename to edit. It's very simple. I hope you can
find the thread. Otherwise, maybe Jesse knows what to
do. You should post your original message to
ardour-dev at .

ron

 I also tried to compile it in SUSE 9.1 but