[ardour-users] ardour 0.9beta18.4 released

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Sun Jul 25 10:24:33 PDT 2004

This fixes a further set of bugs found to be unacceptable (by me) for a release.

    * fixed bug that prevented editing the tempo and meter values
    * made cleanup session *not* remove unused (non-active) playlists
    * various fixes in the region editor dialog: allow editing of fade times,
      fixed editing of end and length times.
    * fixed handling of region fade-in fade-out handles to properly adjust
      when dragged to or past the beginning or end of the region.
    * allowed editing of edit cursor time widget on toolbar
    * fixed maintaining region state flags when copy/pasted, etc

http://ardour.org/releases/ardour-0.9beta18.4.tar.bz2

I really hope this is the last beta18 release we make.  Packagers,
have at it.

jlc