[ardour-users] Re: [ardour-dev] MTC Ardour master Samplitude slave

mArukqs marukas at hardcore.lt
Thu Dec 2 00:51:29 PST 2004

What is your HW config (unfortunately I am VIA chipset owner which probably
is a cause of all my headaches :/ )?

Should I move back to RH9 - currently I am running FC1 and ardour crashes
often as hell. Especially LADSPA plugins eat many resources. I add single
TAP Reverberator, TAP Equalizer and my CPU utilization jumps to 25 percent.
Ardour crashes on xruns very often. I tried various jack configurations.
Do you carefully check your CPU utilization in ardour while recording, that
it does not reaches 100%?

Happy hear answer yo! :)) Sorry for my English

Marius