[ardour-users] MMC MTC??

roger Depreeuw rogdepre at skynet.be
Tue Apr 6 06:16:12 PDT 2004

Does anyone have some experience or know some usefull links related to
master/slave configurations MMC control...
I am trying to synchronize 2 machines together and at the same time I
try to convince my teacher&friend of what a usefull tool "ardour" is.
His machine is a "Jamaha  AW4416" DAW. My machine of course is a PC
based "ardour" DAW.
As this subject is new to me I may not give all the info required or
take the wrong aproach.
The main question is: How can  we get tracks on the Jamaha running in
sync with tracks on the Ardour.
Thanks in advance for any help
Roger