[Ardour-Dev] Win version builds and support

Scott L Wilson scottlwilson at live.com
Sat Jun 11 18:27:24 PDT 2016

Hello Everyone

I’m Scott, recording engineer and musician.  I have previously been a product guy for a recording hardware and software manufacturer.  I’m interested in helping however I can with Ardour Windows.  I initially was interested in Mixbus, but would definitely consider paying for the simplicity of the mix engine in Ardour and utilizing plugins from Brainworx and others to enhance the output.  I have a good deal of experience with Windows and would love to see Ardour become a solid product on Windows.

Feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do.

Best,

Scott L Wilson