[Ardour-Dev] Using OSC for max4live-style control of ardour

Georg Rudolph georg.rudolph at schwaben.de
Tue Mar 25 15:07:10 PDT 2014

Am 19.03.2014 22:44, schrieb Paul Davis:

>     2. Would patches to extend the Ardour OSC API be welcome?  The API in
>     surfaces/osc/osc.cc doesn't look like it's changed in a while.
>

> entirely welcome.

The suggestion I would like to raise, as I'm controlling Ardour via OSC
through a simple TV ir remote, as there is already add_marker and
next/previous_marker, to have

       delete_marker

too, which would make it easy to remove marks not interesting any more
(or sometimes those made by xrun) when jumping forth and back through a
take. When not clearly jumped to a mark delete_marker could do nothing.

Regards,
Georg.