[Ardour-Dev] 2.8.12 testing

Benjamin Scherrer realhangman at web.de
Wed Sep 14 14:10:10 PDT 2011

Hi Paul,

thanks for the tarball. When I read "backport of Ardour 3" and
"latency", I thought about a bug I reported for A3. I tested it - and it
seems that bug

http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=4098

is now also present in this 2.8.12 test version, except that the
behavior seems to be reversed, meaning that an exported file with a
higher latency setting will start later (earlier in A3).

I'm running Jack 1.9.7 and also tested it with A2 rev. 9946, where
export works fine.

Weird, but I hope it helps.

Best
Benjamin