[Ardour-Dev] ARDOUR::IO::ensure_limits()

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 11:38:33 PDT 2011

On 23 Jul 2011, at 18:26, John Emmas wrote:

> I don't fully understand what's going on there but I suspect it probably doesn't signify an error condition.  Therefore that section should return 0 instead of -1.  Does that seem feasible?

Or... (alternative idea) maybe ensure_outputs() could return '_noutputs' with -1 indicating an error condition?  (likewise for 'ensure_inputs()').  I'd be happy to code this Paul if you think it's a good idea.  Those functions aren't called very often so it wouldn't take me more than half an hour.

John