[Ardour-Dev] Ardour interface simplication?

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Tue Oct 5 04:37:50 PDT 2010

Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> writes:

> In general, creating basic/advanced UIs for same application is
> considered a no-go in usability. Every application has its target
> audience, for which the UI should be streamlined. We are lucky to have
> Audacity, Jokosher and Fillmore for less experienced users, are we
> not? :)

Sure, but these applications could just as easily be interfaces to
Ardour, so basically, make as many interfaces as one like, but call it
by a different name and use a different manual.

Being able to hide interface objects might also only be what the OP has
in mind and that should also be possible.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m