[Ardour-Dev] a3: crashing bugs

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Nov 9 12:43:11 PST 2010

Hi,

Just found these bugs today, I can reliably trigger a crash by stopping an
export, doing something, then starting a new export.

I also noticed that my track order was changed after one of the above
crashes and when I try to move the tracks back to the correct order in the
list in the mixer dialog the first one works but the second one causes a
crash too.

I'll try to get the backtraces for those two later tonight.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.

"This is the basis of the Bohm interpretation of quantum mechanics, which
requires that all particles in the universe be able to instantaneously
exchange information with all others."