[Ardour-Dev] Ardour CD's [was: Re: funding priorities]

Sean Corbett seanbutnotheard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:26:00 PST 2009

That seems reasonable.  It will probably be done by the end of
February.  Specifically what should the licensing be for the track?
And because IANAL, what would the implications for the band be?  They
would still be able to sell the song through the regular channels,
correct?  Also, I would it perhaps be desirable to post the original
session somewhere for prospective users to check out?

--
Sean Corbett
http://blacktownsound.com